- Using combination of air and perforated screen for more efficient cleaning.
- Removal of straw and rubble bylarge diameter rotating drum, followed by a ‘nose’ screen to recover kernelsfrom the straw.
- Grains are equally divided into 2sieve boats to produce high capacity cleaning.
- Light impurities are removed byboth pre and after aspiration system.
- Sieve boats are counterbalanced to give the machine quiet and vibrating free operation and all screens are fitted with rubber balls which keep the perforations clean for optimum performance.
Tel : +6 04- 917 8799 / 917 1799
Fax : +6 04-917 6799
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : ipmaindustry.com